Week 1 Post: My Blog Story
Write a post that shares your blog story. Some topics you may wish to discuss include:
- Your experience blogging – is this your first post? Are you an experienced veteran? Somewhere in between?
- Do you read other blogs? What are some of your favorites? How do you keep up with them?
- What are your goals for the #EdublogsClub?
- If you are new to blogging, do you have any questions you want answered or fears you wish to share?
- If you are more experienced at blogging, do you have any advice for newbies?
- Anything else you wish to share!
Hi there! I am new to blogging. As you can see, I’ve posted twice, but I’m just beginning. I am hoping to learn more about blogging, its advantages, and how it can be pulled into my class. I teach in a rural town in Texas and am in my 10th year of teaching. The teachers returned to school today for staff development and workday, and students return tomorrow. I believe this challenge or club will help me out tremendously. I teach career exploration and portals class, along with technology, and an ESL intervention class. I feel I have much to learn, but also think the weekly challenge will be just enough to get me going without getting me too overwhelmed. I look forward to reading other blogs and seeing my confidence and abilities grow through the completion of the EdublogsClub prompts each week.